f

18. mars 2015

ArJo's TAG og ATC kos - fb group

As I shared in my recent post, I am not creating as much as usual. So it was very nice to follow a challenge on a Norwegian fb group that my sweet friends Arnlaug and Jorunn are running. It is a group where creative people play with tags and ATC. 

I do not have the stamina right now to create that much. But to follow my wonderful and talented friend Jorunns instructions was such a treat. The challenge was to follow the steps shared. Example: add to types of spray inks and stamp on your tag.

The wonderful thing is, the mind shuts down when you create like this. This is truly a good way to get the mojo to create again. I bet this should work very well for when we get in a rut and can not make anything. So it was really fun to participate. This was some weeks ago and they are planning a new one in a few weeks. I hope I have the time and energy to join once again :)

 So these tags are made by following step by step guidance. Not to detailed, but what to use are very much a part of the guidance. I liked the different types of tags, so unlike what I usually make ;)
This one was my favorite, we had to use scraps of patterned papers. Or it was patterned paper, so I found my scraps box and was soo happy to find several scraps I totally loved! I am not known for throwing anything out lol! So happy place wohoo!

Thanks for stopping by ♥ Best wishes to you all ♥

1 kommentar:

  1. Såå lekkert <3 æ skjønna ik kordan du får det til :-)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...