f

30. mai 2014

Two new layouts from Papirdesign

I am so glad we got a printer that works again yeayy! So now I will be making layouts for sure! Here are a couple I made in May for Papirdesign
.


Hope you like them, all Papirdesign products of course ♥ Also I think I have missed colors lol, cause these two got a lot of it lol!

When PD came out with this paper this year, I kinda squealed! I L O V E orange AND I L O V E stars!! So yep, I almost did a happy dance! Also the backside is amazing! Big favorite thats for sure!


 Played with some paperclay, stamp, ink and paint. To get a little extra effekt from the picture.

 Tar gel is fun to play with. Used both orange and white mix. Gave the layout some exiting dimension.


 It has been a long time since I made a layout with a blackish background. I had forgot how fun it was, especially when using stamps and embossing also :)
Love the white color popping to the blakkish background, Also black makes all the other colors pop. Also I love how it brings my daughters face in the right focus ♥
Fun to play with white pens also lol! Thank you for stopping by, hope you liked it and have a great weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...