f

1. november 2011

Christmascards for Papirdesign♥

Really starting to feel that Christmas is right around the corner. I wonder were fall went, here in north of norway it is soon winter. So I seriously have to get my christmas mojo going. Here are a couple of cards I have made in october.

All the products I have used are from Papirdesign.no. Every new christmas collection just gets better and better! So I have alot of happy hours infront of me, happy christmas card making yes!!


That was all for now :) Hope to get more done this month. I have serious withdrawls from not getting to use my creative juices LOL :) So hopefully November will be a better month for crafting og creative work♥ Have a good week everyone, hugs from me :)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelige kort Linn <3
    Koselig å se at du har vært produktiv igjen!

    Varm og god høstklem til deg :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Supre kort. Digga det første med juletrærne :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Åhh..så vakre kort da og spekket med morsomme og lekre detaljer!!
    Håper du har en fin dag!
    klemmer

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjære vakre helten for noen vakre korter da - masse klemmer og god helg til deg snuppa.

    Lov ya ♥

    SvarSlett
  5. Dear Linns, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...