f

5. juni 2008

Jeg er blitt tagget av http://britasunivers.blogspot.com/

For en morsom tag, her må jeg inn i tenkeboksen over spørsmålene:



Here are the rules:



The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



- TEN YEARS AGO I was 25 years old, worked as a nurse and got my MC license



-5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST- Change my subscribtion to something else than stupid Tele2, shop shorts and tshirts to my daughter, clean house, take som pictures for my husband



-THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE Pay my loans, buy a bigger house, by a camera and a new MC, give some to my family and give to charity, and put some in savings :D



-PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Norway: Tønsberg, Gjesvær, Bodø, Råholt Sweden: Stocholm, Norrkøping, Gøteborg USA: Seattle, Puyallup, Tacoma and in Wisconsin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...