f

24. september 2016

Art enables us to find ourselves & to loose ourselves at the same time. ~ Thomas Merton

Hello again ♥ As I wrote last time I still have some stuff to share in my blog. Nothing "new" really, but new on my blog ;)
Today I want to share some ATC's and Tag's from a wonderful Challenge group on Facebook called ArJo's Tag og ATC kos. Every month they put up a challenge to keep the creative juices flowing. Not everyone has so much time to be creative. But to make 3 ATC's or a Tag, most of us can manage. Since my illness is kinda greedy at times :P and takes most of my energy. This challenge group is perfect for me. I can create some minutes here and there. So I can feel a little tingle of creativity at least once in a while ;) The girl's (Arnlaug  and Jorunn) who run it are amazing, and make's everyone feel so welcome and at ease. It is now an international group. They also have guest designers giving us a monthly Challenge. 
Last month Riikka Kovasin was the guest designer. I got so inspired that I went all in ♥ Just ask my best friend Jorunn how much I love Riikka's art and creations ♥ I noticed her because another good friend of mine told me to check out her blog. I bet Riikka has inspired so many creative people ♥ 

Well enough chit chat lol! Here are what I have made of ATC's and Tags in this group. So fun to make them all ♥

 This ATC challenge was a step by step. It was so fun! 

These in black I made for Riikka's challenge.


The Tags were wonderful to create. Remember these three got my mojo for creating back after not visiting my creative space in a long time. No wonder I love this group ♥


I had so much to say last time, so this time I am more to the point lol! But be warned next time there will be a hearty blog post. I am going to write about kindness... I had to make a simple Art Journal about it. I like to write down my thoughts and feelings, and then paint over it.. kinda like getting it out and transforming it to something with hope and tranquility ♥ 

Hope you all are safe and having a good weekend in every way ♥ Now I am going to paint a little bit before it is nighty night. Take care! More rambling and sharing to come ;) 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Det er så kjekt å se deg blogge og kreere igjen.. nesten så jeg setter meg her å venter på neste post ♥

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Awe du er vel bare fin jenta mi! Tusen takk! Og skulle bare mangle å gi dere noen gode ord på ArJo's. En utrolig flott FB gruppe! Harmoni, kreativitet og masse høyde under taket. Da blir det lykke ♥

      Slett
  2. Å du takk for de fine ord om ArJos ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig som alltid Linn! Alltid kjekt med en tur inn på bloggen din, da kommer inspirasjonen:-)

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...