f

5. mars 2014

A card I have made for the Papirdesign sketch Challenge

Talented Ulrika  on the PD team makes the most amazing sketches. I have always been intimidated by sketches. But hers, wow I loooove them. Come join us at Papirdesign's blog for the Sketch challenge! I think you would love it too!

This is the sketch: 


And here is my solution on it: 


Have a nice night, so creative right now! I do not even want to sleep lol! It is a gift to be inspired. I have had a long dry spell, so I am loving every moment of it! Lots more to come, new video's, Art Journals, layouts, Cards and more!
 Best wishes to you all, to be safe and happy ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. For et aldeles nyyyyydelig kort! <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelige farger og oppsett! Det stempelet er bare knallfint!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...