f

24. juli 2013

True Love

So fun to be making layouts again. I see I have to update my blog, alot of pictures missing lol. But here is the most recently I have made. I love these pictures, to capture such a wonderful moment of love and connection. Is a gift and an honor to make a page about. This is a Layout made for Papirdesign. Most of all the products used are from this amazing company♥ If you click on the name you will come straight to the blog with more details on what products. 

 Lots of layers of both paint, stencils and Matt medium on this one. All the papers, pearls and the chipboard word and alfas are Papirdesign♥
 The frame is also PD, it is a part of a bigger motif, that I just cut out to keep the frame.
 I have transferred some of the patterned paper to the background, the purple doily under the picture.
 The hearts and arrow are from wycinanka. The big doily is made by Bo Bunny. Love the size on it :) Inside the circle I have also transferred a patterned paper. It is beautiful one in grey from Papirdesign.
The word Familie is also Papirdesign, and fits so perfectly on this layout I think.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

1 kommentar:

  1. Fantastisk LO! Digger oppsettet og rammene rundt bildene, og den oransje og lilla teksten.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...