f

29. mai 2013

New cards for Papirdesign :)

Hi, it has been a hectic week, but I have been making a lot at my creative space. Cards, Art Journals and some layouts. But today I want to show you a couple of cards I have made.

I wanted to show the variety of Papirdesign's products and patterned papers. Also I needed to stack up on some cards for different occasions :)

Here are the cards I have made:
I looooove grey patterned papers! 
 The chipboard stars are also amazing♥

Here is a more girly card, the theme is for a girls confirmation.
 I adore those stars, they are all stamps from Papirdesign! They are amazing right?!
 Also the soft pink colors are so elegant and sweet. So it was easy to make this kind of card ♥
 Want more details about the products used, check out Papirdesign's blog. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...