f

27. november 2012

Christmas card in elegant Grey - Papirdesign

Christmas is soon around the corner. But I am not halfway in my christmasprosjects. The reason is... we've got a new family member♥. A sweet little puppy named Theodor (we call him Theo for the most).


He is a mix of several breeds and is a sweet little boy. But having a puppy means having a baby in the house lol. So I have not seen my creative room in several weeks... but I am planning though in my head. Several projects are ongoing, both on my table and in ideas. So hopefully soon I can execute my ideas in real life :)

Here is a simple christmas card I made some weeks ago. Grey is fun isn't it? Kinda need to play more with grey and white ;) I also have to create with Papirdesign every year around this time. Or something is missing, it just starts my Christmas cheer♥

Everything on this card is by Papirdesign. The tag is a awsooome stamp, here I just tucked it under the border. But it is a real size tag stamp. I am so going to use that one ALOT! The reindeer's are also a stamp, it is so beautiful. Love my Papirdesign that is for sure♥

Next post I will show you some of my AJ pages. They are in my new blog. Have a good week everyone. Best wishes for you all. 
Linn 

1 kommentar:

  1. Så herlig med valp i hus Linn! Tenker dere koser dere, men ja det er vel litt jobb også :)
    For et fantastisk elegant og vakkert julekort du har laget! Det likte jeg utrolig godt! Virkelig lekkert med grått og hvitt ja. Tror jeg mp prøve å satse på en enkel variant i år jeg også, og her var det inspirasjon å hente - det er sikkert og visst!
    Ønsker deg en flott adventshelg!
    klem fra
    Mette

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...