f

15. august 2010

Canvas Card -Birthday card

This card I made with my heart, it is to my best girlfriends mother - and she is such a wonderful person and I really love her. She turned 70 so it had to be a little sparkly LOL. I have made the background on stickyback canvas. YES I am totally hooked on it! I could kiss Claudine Hellmuth for making such an awsome product!!!

I have stamped with versamark, then clear embossing powder, after that I used Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - Peacock. The Chalkboard colors are totally awsome!!!!!! If you want to try them out yourself www.trel.no has some awsome colors. It sprays like glimmermist but has a better coverage, its like it has matt paint pluss glimmer inside. Wayyy coool! More details about the card you can read at Trel's blog.

Well here is the card:

 
Thanks for looking and have a great sunday!

2 kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...