f

24. mars 2010

Birthday Card - Mama Razzi line from Bo Bunny and lots of Prima

Here is a Card I made for my Mother In Laws girlfriend. She is a very special friend to my Mother In Law so I thought the girl deserved lots and lots of flowers LOL.

Do you see the AMAZING patterened paper?? Its from the Mama-Razzi collection from Bo Bunny. Bo Bunny har really outdone themself this time. All the collections released this year are FANTASTIC!! I almost yelled outloud, when I found them at www.trel.no. ( I also bought the flowers, Prima Heart pearl thingy and the Heidi Swapp Ghost Frames there) The Bo Bunny Papers are so intricate, such details and quality. I have to go buy some more cause I have used alot already. I'll share some more projects soon, LOTs going on here *smile*
 
Here are a couple of closeups, remember click on the pictures if you want to see a bigger format :0)
Thanks for stopping by, I am myself a bad blogvisitor BUT promise to get better. My illness is a kinda active so I have to be careful with my energy usage:) But I'll be back! Have a wonderful week everyone :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Så utrolig vakkert! Jeg MÅ bare få kjøpt disse arkene snart :)
    Nydelige tall og den lille sommerfuglen på pompomen var prikken over i'en :)

    Klemmer fra Marianne

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...