f

13. januar 2010

Card - Using Distress Embossing powder and Distress Stickles


I never get tired of playing with all kinds of mediums. I just got an Idea that using Distress Embossing Powders from Tim Holtz could be really cool on Chipboard trees and also stamping with Versamark some background pattern and then add Distress Embossing Powder. I liked the end result. I also like the Puffy from Ranger. Gives a soft and textured look when embossed :) See for yourself ☺



Unfortunately the main picture is a little off on the color. It is a little bland and some of the color is missing. But the detailed picture shows the true colors on the card. Do you see the texture on the trees, isnt it cool! On the white heart I have used Puffy, on the red and pale orange heart I have used Distress Stickles, on the brown heart I have stamped with Versamark, and added Distress Embossing powder. The background is stamped with Versamark, then I added Puffy and heat embossed. I loved the raised soft texture :)

I made this Card for www.trel.no. I also made a tutorial at the stores Blog. With alot more pictures ♥

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Godt nytt år! Kjempesøtt kort, så nesten ut som om du hadde brukt Bazzil Dot kartong. Veldig kreativt med trærne i chipboard. :) Ha en fortsatt fin uke! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Jeg er så enig meg deg Linn, det er morsomt å leke seg med forskjellige medium! Og det er alltid artig å komm innom bloggen din og se på det du har laget og hvilke teknikker du har brukt :) Det ble skikkelig stilig med teksturen på trærne og hjertene :)

    Torsdagsklem! :D

    SvarSlett
  3. oj, så lekkert, kjempekoselig og herlige farger du har tatt i bruk her.....skikkelig søtt.....

    SvarSlett
  4. A M A Z I N G !
    De dottene er jo rååflotte! *superinspirert*
    Og trærne fikk et så flott preg med distressingen du har tatt, utrolig lekkert kort! Ikke så mye på kanskje, men detaljene her er mer enn nok for øyet å hvile på og for å skape det lekreste kort!

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the different textures you achieved. Terrific card.

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...