f

11. september 2009

* A new journey begins*



A new DT project for TreL. So fun to use my bind-it-all again and make something different then layouts and cards. The figure on the front side I have drawn/painted and then cut out and had goldleafs on it and also a coat of Crackle Accent from Ranger. The gate in the backrground is from Prima, it is supposed to be in felt, but I removed the felt and just used the backing which is in clear plastic. Then I painted it white with dabbers. Then had on Diamond Glaze to get a shiny and glazed finish. There is a little bit brown in the gate, that is some of the filt, that still clings to the backing. But I liked that look :)




I have used patterened papers from Onirie, I truly LOVE them, they are awsome in every way!!
They are like artwork each and everyone of them. So I will make alot more projects with Onirie patterned paper thats for sure! They also have supercool stamps also!! In Norway TreL is the place to get these supercool products!

But offcourse I HAD to paint some here and there, LOL its my style to make it my own *smile* I have more projects that I will soon share with you. So stop by soon :D

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!!

1 kommentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...