f

6. juli 2016

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but its your choice to scream or enjoy the ride ♥

It is incredible, but it is almost a year since I have updated my blog. I don't want to give it up. I have accepted I am not one of those who can blog on a regular basis. That has to just be ok ♥ right? The blog is some of my creative journey. But sometimes I forget that I can share that journey :D

Life comes first, family comes first and health comes first ;) I am still a creative soul and have so much I want to make and express. It just has to come second and third most of the days now. Creativity is in my core being - it opened me so much up to being-ness♥ . I still create, get inspired and feel more and more connection to life. By just being and accepting what life is right here and right now ♥

The last years have truly been a roller coaster for my family. At times I have frozen in fear, other times I have cried thankful tears. But most of all I have felt such gratefulness for the ability to adapt. The ability to learn, to feel grateful - even at the darkest of times.....Meditation, good friends, family and a solid support system. Has really made me believe in good in all of us.

Our true nature is to help ♥ each other I think. To connect and give each other compassion, empathy and trust. Through the suffering there has surfaced so many answers. The knowledge that resisting suffering or resisting to adapt - is like building a wall around ones own spirit or the loved ones around us. That fear can lead to disconnect. Though fear is important for survival. Fear can also be a destructive force if not kept in check ;) Being truly honest with an open heart filled with gratitude and empathy. It gives such peace and freedom. Even at the most troubling times. It also gives such strong ways to communicate in a compassionate way.



I read Marshall Rosenberg several years ago, and I am still learning. How to communicate in a non violent compassionate way. Listening to someones needs instead of listening to give a response. Knowing that empathy brings connection and deep understanding. Brene Brown who gave me such an understanding in what Empathy is. How important self empathy is ♥ When there is harmony on the inside, it will reflect on the outside.

The last years have taught me nothing is permanent, nothing is to be taken for granted and to enjoy every minute with loved ones ♥ Life is precious ♥


Between my rambling you have probably noticed the pictures lol! It is of a canvas I made for my goddaughter. It is from the lyrics of Thousand Foot Krutch - Bring me to life. It is one of her favorite songs. I captured a piece of the lyrics and made a stencil out of it with my Silhouette Cameo. Then worked in layers with Molding Paste, paints and also Gold foil and other mediums. Her favorite color is purple, and to make the gold really reflect and pop. I went pretty dark in some parts of the canvas. I made it also like this, so when it is in a dark room; -the gold letters will reflect and express themselves ♥



Hope you like it, also I hope you are having a beautiful day ♥





Maybe I will be in the zone to share some more this summer, time will tell ♥ Have an amazing summer everyone! 

Love and light to you all - best wishes from Linn ♥

7 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig Linn :-) helt nydelig :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så utrolig lekkert og stilig Linn! Rett og slett magisk!
    Ha en herlig sommer *klem*

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Marianne ♥♥♥♥♥ Varm klem tilbake!

      Slett
  3. Kjempe lekker!! Helt fantastisk å ha på hvilken som helst vegg.. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk så utroilg mye Yasmin ♥

      Slett
  4. Kjempe lekker!! Helt fantastisk å ha på hvilken som helst vegg.. :)

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...