f

11. mars 2015

Love - Card made for an awesome challenge at Scrappiness..

I used at least a week to make this card. Low energy but just so full of wanting to create something ♥ So when I saw Scrappiness  challenge I just HAD to try to make something. There is a lot of gorgeous creations that has come in. It is so inspiring to see what people make from some words in a challenge.

So after over a week of dabbling, I made a card in the end ♥ Sooo unlike me to use soft pink and delicate tones. But hey I guess I got some of that in me too lol!

The challenge was to use two different diecuts on a project. I do not have many metal dies, buuut I do have my sweet cameo. So I was happy to get to use it for some cardmaking.

Hope you like the card ♥


Here are some detail shots:
 I have used texture paste from Finnabair (Prima) on the dreamcatcher on top of gold flakes. The dreamcatcher is a cutfile I bought at the Silhouette store. I will be using it again that is for sure. I looove dreamcatchers ♥ Also the layers under the gold circles are also cutfiles from Silhouette Store. In total I used four different diecuts (cutfiles) on this card. I loved layering like this, and will for sure do it again!
 Under the dreamcatcher I had printed out on silk paper from a scanned book I have with kids word puzzles. I love the layering with silk paper, the translucency gives a soft effect ♥


 The feathers are painted with watercolor paint and the white splatters are Dylusions :) I love Dylusion white linen, it really stays white and does not go transparent as many sprays do. The ittybitty feathers, are from a stamp set I bought off Ebay. That I embossed and cut out. I used vellum, so that the feathers would warp and give some life to the feathers.

There is a lot going on at home right now so I do not know when my next update will be. But I will try to be a little creative on and off. I have done some painting on canvas and mixed media. Also played with tags, ohh I have forgot to share that! Well I guess I have more to show you, shortly lol! But this card was the first time scrapbooking in a while and it felt gooood! So hopefully it will not be too long until next time ♥

Have a wonderful day everyone, thanks for stopping by ♥ 
Love and light to you all ♥

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort Linn,-og du kler jo bra i rosa/delikate toner også. Drömmefangeren er flott og spesiellt etter en fin kreativ innsats med paste etc. It's gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort Linn, og jeg sier som Bente, dette kledde deg!

    Takk for at du ville være med på vår utfordring hos Scrappiness, klemm DT jorunn

    SvarSlett
  3. Helt nydelig kort du har lagd, elsket den drømmefangeren din:)
    Takk for at du er med i vår økeutfordring hos Scrappiness

    SvarSlett
  4. Å jeg bare digger dette kortet!!! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappiness og lykke til :)
    klem, Synnøve

    SvarSlett
  5. Absolutly stunning <3
    Takk for at du er med på utfordringen hos Scrappiness!

    mvh Wibeke

    SvarSlett
  6. Ååå, digger dette kortet! Fargene, detaljene, drømmefangeren... Lekkert!

    Ann-Katrin
    http://www.papirhobby.no

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...