f

24. september 2014

I made a mess but I fixed it - Mixed Media Card DT TreL.no

Hi everyone :)

I have made this mixed media card a while ago. I filmed the process also. So you can see me having some issues and a lot of solving problems lol! But that is the beauty with being creative. We can figure it out, be open for seeing solutions ♥ 

Here is a detailed picture of the card: 


If you would like to see my process of making the card here you go. Just a little note, the sound is pretty low. I have to practice on getting the sound right. But hope you will understand what I am saying :P Also I say the word amazing kinda often lol! I will work on using other words in my next video From Millan.Net


I was happy in the end with the card. I loved the embedded look of the canvas pieces. I will for sure try this again, also embed other things too in a background. 

I hope you liked the finished card and that you all have a good day ♥

Best wishes from Linn

2 kommentarer:

  1. Et utrolig flott kort og den videoen er bare helt super :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Suveränt fint kort i skön stil!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...