f

26. juni 2013

Hi everyone, summer is here :)

I am creative all the time, but got to get my head in the game of posting in my blog ;) So here are some projects I have not shown here :)
Here I liftet Elisabeth Bakken for Papirdesign. Such a wonderful talented girl♥

The next layout is also for Papirdesign. I so so so love being a designer for PD, the range of products and quality makes it so easy to create♥ Here is my daughter being Lady Gaga, she loves her so much :) She has recently been bitten of the Beiber Fever lol. But Gaga is her girl for ever, she has loved her since she could say her name lol :)
 The only things on this layout that is not Papirdesign is the mediums and a little bit washiteip. Everything else is Papirdesign, look at the range huh? Isn't it gorgeous♥

 More to come everyone! I am in my "studio" getting things done every day now. I am though also paint alot, but will show of some sneak peaks from now on♥ Happy wednesday everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...