f

30. mars 2013

Easter Canvas & Easter Egg - Papirdesign

Hi everyone! Happy Easter! I hope you all are doing fine ♥ We are just staying home this Easter, taking day trips here and there. But the weather has been kinda all over the place. So we have had some nice days inside too. My daughter, my hubby and me have been monoprinting on Easter Eggs lol. Sooo fun! Got to remember to take a picture of them ;)

Also I have to mention my hubby turned 42 today. My heart, my rock and my best friend. 42 and the most hansome man on earth (jepp even more hansome than Johnny Depp, says it all right ♥)

But now to my Easter things :) This is made for the wonderful Papirdesign ♥ Line the owner and designer is super talented and makes the most wonderful collections :)

The canvas is with the new Easter Line, the Egg with a earlier collection. They all fit so perfectly together :)
I have transferred Papirdesign patterned papers to the Canvas background also on the sides of the Canvas. Easy peasy lol!
 Love the little birdies and the soft gentle images on the patterned papers♥
 The words God Påske (Happy Easter) is also from a patterned paper. Every little inch of the paper has some kind of image or pattern. They are so amazing!
 Everything on this Canvas is Papirdesign except the Golden Soft Gel Mediun, Molding Paste and feathers ;)

Here is the egg:

 Look at those birdies, *melt* did I tell you I love birds♥ Bling, patterned paper, birds, some flowers are all Papirdesign :) Also the gorgeous lace you see around the egg is Papirdesign. (not the bow)

That's all the easter things from me. I have made a new video by the way :) Have you seen it? It is where I explore using Gelato's from Faber Castell. I will put up a link tomorrow for you who have not seen it ;)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh - for et herlig kort. Det var kjempenydelig. Så mange flotte detaljer. Det samme om påskeegget også. KJEMPEFINT!! Takk for inspirasjon!

    SvarSlett
  2. Tuusen takk Beatemor, så snill du er♥

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...