f

10. oktober 2012

Christmas card production is started :)

Every year Papirdesign.no releases the most amaaazing christmas lines. Line (the producer) went all out♥. She has made not only Patterned papers, but stamps, ribbon packs, chipboard, flowers ++. It is so wonderful to play with Papirdesign products♥ 

Here are a couple of cards I have made so far. All the products except the cardboard is Papirdesign :)

 Also I just must comment: I LOVE THE TAG STAMP Papirdesign has made. I will probably wear it out lol! Its gonna be used alot lol!! Also do you see the old hemp kind of background? It is a patterned paper!! LOVE IT!!! I am so gonna make something out of it♥
More Papirdesign products to come :) Have a good week!

Hugs from Linn

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...